Please help your child to be an ‘attendance hero’ by getting them
Each week we will celebrate the children who are attendance heroes by giving out special stickers and placing their photos on attendance displays around school.
At the end of each half-term any children with 100% attendance and no more than 30 minutes lateness will be rewarded with an attendance certificate.
Here Everyday, Ready On time.
Children can arrive onto the school playground from 8:30am for Wake and Shake activities. School starts at 8:45am. Please arrive on time so that your child does not miss out on valuable learning. Anyone arriving after this time should come into school through the main entrance.
DID YOU KNOW?
If your child is 15 minutes late for school each day
they will miss two weeks of the school year.
Having bedtime and morning routines will make a big difference when helping your family to attend school regularly and on time.
- Have a regular bedtime routine e.g. bath, story and sleep.
- Help your child to pack their school bag each evening ready for the next day
- Set a time for TV, games consoles and tablets to be turned off.
- Set an alarm which allows plenty of time for breakfast, getting dressed etc
- Children are easily distracted – it can help to have a no TV rule before breakfast and getting dressed.